As a business professional you understand the importance of community. Through the Chamber, members experience invaluable exposure, are kept informed on key issues affecting the local business climate and are positioned in a network that will nurture growth and success.
There are many benefits of belonging.
Some can be measured while others are immeasurable.
The Chamber helps you market:
- Free listing and opportunity to advertise in Arcata Visitors and Relocation Guide
- Ribbon cuttings, ground breakings and open houses
- Free promotional space in our weekly e-updates
- Free listing and promotion on our website
- Social Media promotion (Facebook and Instagram)
The Chamber helps you network:
- First Thursday Mixers: host, attend and/or donate a prize
- Invitation to our Annual Membership Dinner and Leadership Awards
- Participate on committees
The Chamber provides business services:
- Free attendance to professional development workshops
- Use of our bulk mailing permit (saves you up to 40%)
- Membership mailing labels ($35)
- Conference room availability
- Membership in Cal-Ore Life Flight (discounted rate at $55 per household)
Working together, we help our community remain an economically viable and vibrant place to live.
Kristina Kunkel, Program Director Norcal PTAC
The Arcata Chamber offers both virtual and physical opportunities to connect with people. We’ve already received a handful of referrals just through listing our services a couple of times in their Weekly Update e-letter and obtained three new clients at the first mixer we attended!